Tuesday 15 December 2009

SOGGIBOTTOM CHRISTMAS BEAR GIVE A WAY Results


HI guys, here are the results of the draw for the Soggibottom Bear.........

Three comments had to be discounted... So 53 pieces of paper.



The hat was given a very good shake as I promised.........



Tony whisked them around again.........

and then pulled out number. 17



Reading down the comments number 17.......................



is.............. LOIR ........... Congratulations.........

Thank you to all that entered.

Although you might not have won this time,
the cottage and I will have other birthdays.

There will other bears around waiting for new homes.......

14 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats to the winner of such a wonderful prize.

Merry Christmas

WendyCarole said...

congratulations to Loir

Allie said...

Congratulations to Loir! Although I'm sad I didn't win, I'm sure bear is going to a good home where he'll be loved. Thanks for a great give-away, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

:( LOL congrats on the winner

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Loir!! You lucky duck! :D

arlette said...

Congrats to Loir, I wasn't even close :(

Stitched With Prayer said...

Congratulations Loir, enjoy your delightful new Christmas Bear. Thanks to Soggibottom for a fun giveaway.

Loir said...

Dear Midge.
My dream has come true, i win WONDERFUL Soggibottom Bear ! It's great piece of luck for me, I cannot believe.
My birthday on December 19th , your bear a great gift for my birthday.
Dear Midge, I am happy.

Thank you!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

A great giveaway! Congratulations to Loir and happy birthday!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Loir!

Debbie

purplecat said...

well done Loir!!lucky you:)

LeKaQuilt said...

Congratulations to LOIR!

Raggy Rat said...

aww, i didnt win, never mind ... i like sprouts, yours look lovely, not too big xxx

Dolores said...

Congratulations to Loir. Lucky, lucky.