Thursday 17 December 2009

Present for the Bear


The cottage bear has been sent a Christmas present.

In the post today the cottage bear received
a present from Biddle over at Wendy Carole Stuff.

Isn't that thoughtful.....thank you WENDY.....and Biddle......

The bear won't open it until Christmas Day.... (Amie will give him some help, I'll help Amie).
I also had my winnings from Wendy's give a way.
You will see this before Christmas, when I have had a chance to show it off at it's best.
Again, thank you Wendy.

The week has been hectic, and I have yet to get around to thanking all that entered into the bear give a way, and commiserations to all that didn't win. I should have made more bears as I would have loved to have sent you all one after all your beautiful comment... THERE WILL BE OTHER SOGGIBOTTOM BEARS around next year.

I found the little devils very addictive after I had made the very first bear.
Look where it has led me ......to friends all around the world, funny, humorous, interesting, talented, generous and delightfull people.........

I was going to retire Perkins from the window over Christmas but after looking back at the photo's of him when we found him in the junk...oops....antique shop in Plymouth back in September. I hadn't the heart to put him in a dust free spot.....(BOX).......so the cottage has now acquired another cottage window seat bear and Perkins has a knitted muffler for the occasion.

I have just read another blog about keeping a marble in a bag, in case someone thinks you've lost one..... I'll leave that to your imagination (I'm going to have to make a bag for mine).

5 comments:

WendyCarole said...

So glad the pressie and you winnings arrived.

The marble in the bag has got me chuckling

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win! Your little bears are just beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful christmas and New Year. I wonder what's in that present?

WoolenSails said...

Can't wait to see what your bear got;)
Love the marble idea, lol.

Debbie

Christine said...

I think someone else has the marble from my bag...:-)

Anonymous said...

Did you get the emails I sent yesterday? Oh my god Michele I am FREAKING OUT! In a good way of course!