Monday 14 May 2012

Surfboard, bucket and paws


Everywhere we look there are Union Jack Flags flying around this year.
I never made this one, but thought it looked great flapping in the wind.


There so many photo's we took when we were in Cornwall last Friday, it seems a shame not to share some of them.


One of the best things about where we live in Devon is that some of the best Cornish beaches are only a short drive away.


If your a surf lover it's a surfers paradise.


If your an artist, it's an artist's heaven, the light always seems slightly brighter on the Cornish Coast.


We go there because we love the scenery and a certain pup loves a good digging beach,  the only thing missing on her visits to Cornwall .... her own surf board...


Thanks for all the support from my last post. I'm sure given time, the vet nurse will be a credit to the surgery. (Although she won't be practising her people skills on two Soggibottom inhabitants again)..

Freya was back over on her own coastal side of the West Country yesterday. Sunday morning coffee beside the beach. You can see her as always, on Catflap Cavalier just HERE

12 comments:

WendyCarole said...

only just read your last post as it came to my rss feed late one night and I forgot the folowing morning to read it all. Very strange vet nurse! Wha does she know.

Soggibottom bear is looking very festive in his red white and blue. Biddle is declining to celebrate he will be wearing his cricket jumper.

Old Kitty said...

Awwww the image of little Freya on her own surfboard! Awwww how adorable is that?!?! LOL!!

You live in a most beautiful scenic place! Yay! Take care
x

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful photos and always enjoy seeing the area you live in. We used to have a vet with horrid people skills, but I also worked with him and when no one was looking he was a softie and loved animals. He was from England and he had a house that looked like a castle on the coast.

Debbie

Al said...

Beautiful photos. Sometimes I miss the beach, I'll have to make sure I visit one in California when I'm there this summer.

Faye Henry said...

coffee by the beach says it all dear friend.. love those pics..
blessings..

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Your world is so interesting and makes us want to come see all the things that you show to us.
So much beauty - all around.
love
tweedles

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Such beautiful pictures!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I love your pictures as always. The fifth is my favorite besides Freya....grin.

Allie said...

Yummy pics, Midge, and surfers even! The pic of Freya is too adorable - kiss that wee nose for Auntie Allie....

Caroline B said...

I haven't been to Cornwall for far too long - I miss it! Thank you for sharing some lovely photos!

Sandee said...

It seems Cornwall has a bit of every thing for just about every one!

Christine said...

Three cheers for the red white and blue! Cornwall is wonderful so glad you shared the photos!