Wednesday 3 February 2010

Balancing on the beams


The bear is back in......


The parrots are back on the wall.
I'm never sure if they are going to bed or getting up.


My book is back..... with my bunny bookmark.
I've only read a few chapters, so if you have read it don't tell me.


Now to the beams...
Not one of the favorite jobs to do around the cottage. Painting beams is hard work, especially when you have sploshed a load of white paint on them.

One of us had a virus and had to be shoved and encouraged up the ladder.


Your quite right, it wasn't me.


Bedroom is painted and beams are back to normal.


Ta dah ! .........................

You can't tell the difference, but it now has a white gleam.....

9 comments:

WendyCarole said...

it all looks nice and bright. Love the bunny bookmark

Country Prims said...

wow-it all looks lovely-enjoy!
Love the bear too:)
Have a great week, Shazy x

Dolores said...

A nice coat of fresh paint does wonders.

Christine said...

Happy birthday Amie! I see spring is in the air in Soggibottom Cottage.
Looking so crisp and fresh!

midge said...

Stair well tomorrow, so forgive me if I'm not into blogging for a while..but thanks girls....
I always love to hear from you x x x x

I don't go up the ladder on the stairs either!
x x x Should be fun eh ?
I will take the pics

Allie said...

LOVE the parrots! I've not read that book, I'll have to look for it. Everything looks lovely, dear Midge - I hope the virus is gone!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

'Fresh as new paint' as they used to say. Sounds to me as though you are getting the 'spring cleaning' urge already.
Lovely picture of your 'otherarf', who can still manage a smile after all that painting and with a virus too!
Your bear looks very grand and dignified, an aristocrat perhaps?

Myra said...

Looking good! A fresh coat of paint make things feel fresh! Good for yous! 8-)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

You're reading my all time favourite book! Enjoy!!