Wednesday 27 January 2010

Sepia


It's time to paint.........but not on canvas. Time to splosh paint on the cottage walls.
The painting isn't mine, I'm not that clever. The art is all Karina's. Sploshing paint on walls is about my limit. ............


I have also been playing around with the Sepia button on the camera. It seems strange, as we are all so used to colour now. I can still see someone has been sitting on top of the stairs. There is a fluffy bit......

Who can have left that Frank ?

8 comments:

Dolores said...

I have the sepia tone function on my camera too. It's new and I still haven't read the darn booklet that came with it so I don't know how to use it properly. I like the look of it. Good luck with the painting.

Anonymous said...

I like sepia tone on the photographs - it gives them such vintage look :)
Dolores, you just push the buttun and all images you take since then will be brown :) If you get tired of it push it once more :)

Lisa said...

I like it too. I did my dogs pics for a small frame I won in a giveaway and they look amazing! Sorry it didn't hide the hair!
Hugs, Lisa

WoolenSails said...

I use the sepia on photoshop, nice effect to use.
I always have fur balls in my house, have to vacuum every day. Today it was dog day, brushed enough hair to make a blanket;)

Debbie

Allie said...

That painting is awesome! Good job, Karina. Heehee - Frank says 'wasn't me!'

purplecat said...

I never think to use the seoia on my camera, it gives a lovely effect :)

Gina said...

It must be the season for redecorating as I'm going to start mine on the weekend. Love the pic of Frank

Love and hugs Gina xxx

ittybittyandpretty said...

that cat looks guilty as sin :D cant wait to see the painting in progress and in colour
xxrosey