Thursday 17 September 2009

Free and a give a way


With this little dog, never in a million...........


Nearly 12 years old and still walks the walk.............. that is Amie, not me ........I lost the walk along time ago........do I care........



This is a place called the Hackney Marshes, in Newton Abbot, beside the river Teign.....



Amie still plods along, so do we........


I said I would give links to other great blogs a few days ago (or was it last week?). I will, but need to mention all the lovely people who click here without ever leaving a comment. I KNOW YOU CLICK GUYS!
Thank you, so pleased you share Soggibottom Cottage with us. The blog never was about making anything. It's about the cottage. But if you ask me to make something I probably can WITH SOME THOUGHT......as long as it has nothing to do with a paint brush..........

YES, to True Blue Canadian
I will have time to make another bear. I've been making bears all summer.
I can't always blog them. They aren't mine to blog....
I have been knitting, and spinning, or is that trying to spin........? ? ?
I am an absolute rubbish spinner.....how do they do it?
How do they make it look so easy?

Hi Sally, give Scobby a huge huge and hope to see you soon x x x ........................As you might have guessed my email's are still not as they should be....before I forget........for Caroline at Uniqart Spuds, get theirs in the end. We had chips for tea!

2 comments:

Dolores said...

I must say, Amie certainly steals the limelight. What a cutie!

Caroline B said...

Cheers Midge! I've been eating my subjects too - not many artists can say that!