Tuesday 5 August 2008

Grey

O.k. So this pic, is a bit non ??????? GREY... That is what it has been, the last week or so.
The garden has still grown, and everything in Soggibottom Cottage is fine, (apart from having to have the light on, and waste energy) BUTTTTT..

It's er... August.... AUGUST?

Rain, drizzellllleeeeeey bits......Where is the Sunshine. I know... it's moved to Dubai......
I love to chase turtles on reefs in the Maldives, but I'm here, and don't want to be anywhere else in the world. BUT........Come on Devon....



A few year ago I planted 5 banana seeds.

5 came up and grew. So that might have been in Surrey...This is Devon, things should grow.

One in 7 banana seeds came up this year. Is it ME?

Love where I live.

Come on sun S H I N E .


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could try a sun dance even if it does not work it would give you a laugh and some exercise.

Anonymous said...

Thanks....really great comment.
Dance around the sweetpeas and the runner beans every morning. But doesn't work.....

Anonymous said...

I bet that was a laugh,
Was Tony watching??

Anonymous said...

I think you have been doing the rain dance and it really has worked....

Anonymous said...

The Sun Dance last from four to eight days ending at sunset. It showed a continuity between life and death - a regeneration.You are not dancing long enough and you have to wear feathers.So get dancing we need some sunshine.