Wednesday 26 August 2009

1956 Sentinel Steam Waggon by Lesney


The matchbox toy cars have been in the shed for ages. Time we brought them out in all their dusty glory. The blue one at the back we know about. It's the Sentinel Steam Waggon, but not sure about the one in the front. We think it's a toy company called Britain. I'm sure someone out there knows more than us. All information greatly recieved by the way.


This car is completely different. It is made of wood. Created in the Soggibottom shed by our Soggibottom wood artist. I know I will get Brownie points for that comment. x x x
He is also a great cook.............................................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cars! We are big fans of dinkie cars that last years and years (B is still playing with dinkies that belonged to my brother and I!).

Love the Soggibottom car! Looks like he belongs on Bob the Builder with those eyes. :D

Midge x x x said...

The wood artist has more cars in the shed, and he calls me a squirrel....