Wednesday 15 July 2009

Torre Abbey, Torquay, South Devon


The Spanish Barn, with Antony Gormley's little guy's inside.



Inside Torre Abbey. If you look closely the paper on the bit of stone says...................
KEEP OUT basically....
we did..... well ............might have................. some bloggers who have had other pics of Torre abbey will know differently...........I mean, who really is going to take notice of a piece of paper propped up.......... o.k...................... we should have................


Vaulted ceilings..............


and art..................square bricks to you and me!

2 comments:

Dolores said...

The second photo looks like it could be a damp place. It wasn't - was it? Not with 'art' inside.

midge said...

so much money has been spent on Torre Abbey over the last few years.

I think it's a good thing. It was a joy to visit.

Ha ............hope they put that in the tourist guide. Maybe bring the entrance price down to FREE , that would be great!
Have to say locals get 50 pence off the entrance price.... hummmmmmmmmmm.... need to rethink that as some of the locals might be far too outspoken.... I never said me......I might have been!