Tuesday 21 July 2009

Growing up with Amie


This is Amie when she was 12 weeks old.



Here we are, together as we normally are.

21st June 1998
I was 4 or 5 weeks old and Amie was 5 months old.

Some one found me on Saturday June 13th on a very wet and windy day in the middle of a field.
I was about three weeks old and had to be hand fed.
I went to live with Amie where I could be fed every few hours and until a proper home could be found for me.

Although I might have lacked the normal "cat" graces it never really stopped me from hunting bugs in the garden.


I always made my self useful. Here I am making sure Amie doesn't fall asleep.

7 comments:

Jigpaws said...

What GORGEOUS piccies :O)

Hugs
Janice

Midge said...

Great to hear from you Janice.
x x x
Aw she does look cute..../ they look cute..... tend to forget how tiny they all used to be.
Midge x x x

Soggibottom said...

Just as cute as bears!

Amy said...

Love this pup, how can any pup look sweeter.

Dolores said...

Two little cuties. Melt your heart them two.

Sparky said...

Forgot how cute Amie was when she was little!

Dad said...

Thanks Sparky, you was little once, cute?, NO. Never mind though, you still have time to mature with age and grow as good looking as your Dad!!!