Thursday 23 July 2009

Raggy stuff


Before I am moaned at again for not showing anything I have made........... two rag dolls.
I made the dolls to look like the children they were intended for.

The pattern is lovely, it's not mine I add. I have had lots of conversations about rag dolls lately and this pattern always springs to mind.

I was lucky enough someone gave me the pattern along with others. Unfortunately some of them were in really bad condition and shame on me they couldn't be saved, I put them in the bin.......I think they had been kept in a shed, somewhere that must have been damp. This pattern has been hiding around the cottage for ages. I put it in a really safe place and then couldn't find it..... ah you do that too......


I don't often make dolls, I prefer to make bears.
As with everything I make, I really have to want to make it and have the time to do it.
No amount of moaning and groaning at me will get anyone any where!

I pick and choose and enjoy doing so.... the dolls went to their new home in case you wondered what happened to them.
Bears will follow during the year..........promise..............

The pictures were taken with my old camera, so the light isn't quite as good, but you get the idea.
Ah........ before I forget........... to my Northern friend.....Hi JAN X X X Amie and her trip over to Cornwall is yet to come.

You know how giving Soggibottom is.... so watch for the rag doll pattern.............................

THIS MEANS THE PATTERN NOT THE PHOTO's..... how could I not get that in ........!

Midge x x x

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Hello there,
Please drop by my blog and pick up your award. I have gifted you with the Karma Award.
Take care, Dolores

emie said...

nice dolls mmm wonder if i could make it myself too keep posting nice pictures

genial said...

hi there :)
greetings from Jakarta Indonesia :)
just drop by here to saya have a great weekend to you :)
arrivederci :)