Tuesday 14 July 2009

Antony Gormley - Field for the British Isles


This exhibition is at Torre Abbey in Torquay until 23 August 2009.

40,000 miniature terracotta figures standing close together in the Spanish Barn at Torre Abbey.

Antony Gormley is known for the Angel of the North and Another Place, Crosby Beach.

Told you I intended to have some art this week!

By the way it's free entrance. www.torre-abby.org.uk

Really different.

May not be able to see China's terracotta army, but this will do.

This posting is for Mark by the way.........to understand why you have to go to Sparkybrand

back through some of his trip to Asia and China posts...... lucky fellow.

2 comments:

Tony Hart said...

I wondered what happened to Morph.

Morph said...

These are some members of my family, I have been out of the limelight lately, breeding, Mrs Morph is a bit worn out and I'm plastered!!