Thursday 19 August 2010

Prim stuff at Soggibottom


Before I get carried away with the social whirl of our coming weekend.....

Thanks Christine for the cute cat pillow that arrived yesterday.
I love surprises. All because I sent a couple of old cotton reels for a project.
What ever it is.
I find I keep clicking onto Preferably Prim to find out if "it" has been made yet.


I suppose there are lots of unintentional "Prim" things around the cottage.
Some of them old, that probably includes me. I hope I have done justice to Christine's work and displayed her pillow properly. The pillow sits in a basket of cottage lavender in the fire place.



As for the Prim and juicy plums. Another kindness from a friend.
The one's on our tree aren't quite ready.

If your wondering what Alvin and the Chipmunks were doing on here last weekend.
I have Sue from Quilt Times to thank.
I had an enjoyable day joining in the fun of her quilt day last Saturday. I can't wait till next month for the next one. Hopefully I will be much better prepared and have a quilt in the making to show. Don't just make teds. Although before anyone wonders where the teds have gone. There are some being made, just not ready to show you yet.

You can click on the right to join the fun of Sue's quilt day. I'm going to have to find another Christmas song to put everyone in the mood.....

Was that a cheer or a groan ?
Suggestions would be good.

8 comments:

Dolores said...

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer is a great sing-a-long song - done by Gene Autry of course.

QuiltSue said...

The cat pillow looks cute there, and the plums look wonderful. As for music for next month's Quiltalong, I'm already plotting ....

Christine said...

Aww thanks for the mention! The little pillow is tucked in the basket just perfectly!
Looking forward to seeing the quilt!!
Best wishes
Christine

Caroline B said...

What, no gingham bow on your basket? Just as well, it looks lovely just the way it is! Those plums look yummy....when are you coming up our way again ;0)

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Frosty the Snowman! Yay!

ittybittyandpretty said...

i love some of the prim items but others scare me a bit...i love your cat pillow tho and i think by the fire in a basket of lavender sounds a purrfect place to be.
xxrosey

Allie said...

Awww - the kitty pillow is DARLING, and it looks wonderful there!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Midge, everything at your cottage alsways looks and sounds so inviting and magical.
The kitty pillow in the basket of lavender,,,, oh my gosh,,, you know how to make special things seem more special. It is a lovely pillow,
The plums make me want one.
NOW!
love
tweedles