Wednesday 20 January 2010

Guided photographic tour of Cornwall's crash barriers and hedgerows


Enjoy a few fantastic photo shot's of Cornwall today. Keep reading !


We have all done it (great pic too much road).


Except I have a knack of taking great photo's of bushes and crash barriers.


Sign posts and bits of the car dashboard.....


See what I mean, great view, shame about the crash barrier.


Or hedgerow.


For a change I thought I would let you see my perfect (of cause they are perfect) blunders.


I did snap a few good ones.
If you really want to see more out takes than let me know.
I HAVE LOADS MORE!

7 comments:

Allie said...

Of COURSE I want to see more! I never get tired of looking at pictures of your part of the world. Are you home safe now?

Christine said...

Crash barriers and all... still wonderful views.
Thanks for that!
Christine

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Lovely countryside, barriers and all!

Caroline B said...

Those pictures made me nostalgic - we've had a few fine holidays in Perranporth & Newquay (before the yobs took over!. Lovely part of the world, I'm very jealous you are so close to it!

midge said...

yeah shucks...your all just after my lovely sign post and crash barrier pics. I thought it about time I showed my true colours x x x

Thanks for all the comments ladies

Dolores said...

I do the same thing with the blurry scenery out the car window.

Gina said...

Love the tour. I really need to get back down to Cornwall

Love and hugs Gina xxx