Monday 27 September 2010

36 Hostels around Iceland Welcome you.


Soggibottom isn't in Iceland.


But because of the wonder of Skpye


We could have been.
We also know a couple who have been married for a whole week and two days who are there.


Even for a few moments, it's great to share.


Skype isn't being that kind to us. Our computer crashes after fifteen minutes. Probably long enough, to see how happy the happy couple look.


There are some amazing photo's being posted on Sparky Brand.... this isn't one of them. :-)
It was taken by me, via skype. To see the really good one's CLICK HERE
I know Mark and Rebbeca would love to hear from you via comments.
They are now half way around Iceland. Another week to go. Whale watching and Northern lights are on the agenda.....

Mum's eh !
Mum is sitting in the warm, by the fire, with a very warm and cuddly Cavalier spaniel at her feet. Where ever you are, have a really happy week.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely pics! I am glad they are able to have a long honeymoon! How great! Stay warm and squeeze Ames for me!
Hugs, Lisa

Allie said...

Brr. That's all, just brr. They can have it! I'm glad they're having a wonderful time, and really sorry to hear about your computer crashing with Skype - I do miss chatting with you! I'll go check out the honeymooner's blogs.

WoolenSails said...

It sounds like they are having a wonderful time on their honeymoon.

Debbie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I would be thankful too,, that I was warm and not cold,,, in iceland!
I hope they are enjoying them selves
love
tweedles

Caroline B said...

I had a look at their snaps - Iceland is a lot more exciting than I thought it would be! Glad they are having fun.

QuiltSue said...

Gotta love Skype. I have to say, Iceland sounds a bit cold to me!

Faye Henry said...

Hi Midge.. Yes, Mums are something else... I know how you are feeling.. At least you have your little comforter at your feet...lol..
I hope you have a great week, too..
Blessings...

Dolores said...

What a great trip they seem to be having. Love the glacier pics. I have often thought that I really would miss trees if I lived there.

Anonymous said...

What a great honeymoon destination. The Northern Lights are really special.

Yep I'm thinking of hibernating with a hot choc and lamp light and a pile of sewing.

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

If I had one place to pick to travel too, it would be Iceland. I couldnt resist and did visit your son's site to look at the photos - just breathtaking!

Myra said...

What a great place to go for a honeymoon!!! 8-)