Sunday 25 April 2010

Teddy's gone home


I'm sure you remember Phillip's ted a few months ago.
Poor sad little thing that came through the post.

Ted had an extended stay at Soggibottom Cottage, after his restoration work. I was getting quite attached to him.
I'm pleased that he eventually had a ride home in style as Phillip and Kirstin came to pick him up today. It also pleased me that the smile's to see ted in his restored glory say it all.

You should know by now, if you visit Soggibottom Cottage, you have your picture taken.

Busy time here, so if I have been remiss or late sending emails and visiting blogs forgive me. See you all soon. x x x



Same Ted ................ ah bless him.

12 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh wow, that's quite a transformation! He looks like a new man now:)

Lynda (Granny K) said...

A great job well done! x

WendyCarole said...

he looks wonderful

Dolores said...

OMG he is one spiffy Teddy now. You did a marvelous job on him. Is that an ascot he's wearing?

Anonymous said...

I'll miss him on the blog but so pleased that he is back with his family. Hard to believe that is the same ted that came to the cottage. You really transformed him into a new bear!

xoxo

P.S. I really, really like the new Doctor! Took me much longer to like the last one; by the second episode I decided I could live with watching 11 and Amy Pond. Haha. (those stone angels are the creepiest, aren't they?)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Teddys smile is as big as the ocean.
I thought I could hear him jump up and down from excitment in having mum and daddy come get him.
He looks all recooped since his surgery.
Now Teddy is ready for a journey
love
tweedles

WoolenSails said...

It seems teddie's parents are thrilled to have him home;)

Debbie

Allie said...

The Soggibottom magic strikes again! Ted looks amazing - and yes, those smiles say it all!

Caroline B said...

It's the Soggibottom Teddy Health Spa working it's magic again - he looks terrific!

MyCretanlife said...

What a super job you have done. He's a really dandy lad now. Think they fell in love with him all over again.

purplecat said...

wow amazing transformation, ah bless him off home.
Hope you are all ok at soggibottom :) I am moving house in a couple of weeks, so art has taken a back seat fora while!

Anonymous said...

Ted looks so dapper now. Glad he was picked up. That's the proper way to treat a real bear. :-)

Great job. Sorry slow to reply and visit- body problems.