Wednesday 14 April 2010

Felty things


I've been playing around with felt.
I like working with wool.


It has that touchy feely aspect.
Hannah knows that already.


I never said I was any good at it, I just like playing around to see what I can come up with.


The reason for showing you..... today we had our fuzzy felt thing through the post from a butter company. I never said which one, you'll have to look closer at the fuzzy felt board.


We saved for ages to collect cows from butter wrappers. We're still waiting for a cow blanket to arrive. Slightly tempting to play with the fuzzy felt board. I'm going to resist until we go to see our Grand kids again. I think Jake might be too old for them, but I know someone who will love them. So Tilly May, if your looking in, they are yours. As long as I can play too.



The mirror frame is mosaiced from sea glass.
It's now about 10 years old and it's pleased me to think it is still in one piece as it lives outside. No bird in the cage, you can stop looking for one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the felt creations and the glass. Have you tried Clover's felt molds? The have them on ebay for under £5 and a red pen style needle felting needle for those delicate areas. I was making flowers with them last month but they have many shapes.

Christine said...

Looks like you had fun!
Love the bird cage!
Christine

Heckety said...

Your wool is lovely colours! And I remember fuzzy felt! Not buttery fuzzy felt though...I love your mirror, its so pretty!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Never too old for Fuzzy Felt! :o)

Love the seaglass mirror. x

WoolenSails said...

I love working with felt, it is fun and love the feel of it.
I remember those felt pictures and we had the plastic stick on scenes too.

Debbie

Lisa said...

Lovely! What a funny post! Glad your kitty likes the felt!
Hugs,Lisa

ittybittyandpretty said...

that mirror is divine!! and i love the reflection...i could stare at it all day.
xxx

Sierra Rose said...

Wonderful felt creations!! Thank you for stopping by my site!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose