Wednesday 21 April 2010

Amie Soto Blossom's guide to Dartmoor and visiting in Cornwall


When your up early and have to be alert always make sure you get a good nights sleep. Don't take any notice of these three because they didn't come with us on our day out.
They all had to vacate the bed before we left.

So don't get any idea's that they are very spoilt fat cats.

I'll leave that to your imagination. ......



Yes, they are back in the skies, vapour tails/trails, my typing isn't that accurate.


You'll notice, the smug look, I do smug. Aloft even. But I am always on my very best behaviour when we are out visiting. I have to keep up the Cavalier trait you know. No matter how old you are, always be a lady.


Because if you play your card right, you get a reward.
I have a passion for ice cream, don't think the other two were pleased that I had so much.
Can't go visiting and not get spoilt can you ?



A large plate of ice cream and a sausage later makes you thirsty on the way home.

Notice the blanket and seat belt. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT.

I know I've mentioned it before but ALWAYS make sure you sit on the back seat and not in the back bit of the car behind the dog guard. That means you are taken places. Sit on the back seat and you are chauffeured.

I keep telling you, but no one listens !


Dartmoor is good.
Wide open spaces.


Horse riders.
Never get near the back end of a horse, especially if your a small dog.


Stay well back and keep clear and they pass by.



Never ever worry or chase the foals, there are many of them around at this time of year on the moor. Silly things tend to sit in the road.
I know you might be tempted to move them off, but leave them. They never thank you for barking at them.
I
uff, I never bark.
It's not lady like to bark...
Uff is fine........ unless your asleep and miss seeing them altogether.


Lambs are another big NO NO.....
This one was photographed at a distance.........


You can however, paddle in the streams on the moor.



Then make your way home, being careful to go slowly past all the other animals.


Hope you all had a good day.
I did, I shall probably sleep for a week, but it was worth it for all the ice cream.......


lots of love Amie Soto Blossom x x x

10 comments:

Lynda (Granny K) said...

What a grand day out! ice cream AND a sausage! That's living! x

Lisa said...

Ami! I am glad you had a great day! I will however as a Pet Nurse have to email your mom and have a good word bout your food. Very bad for you! ;) Enjoy it little one!
Hugs, Lisa

Allie said...

Ah Amie what grand adventures you have! Love the look of your day dear one! You're such a lovely little lady. Tell mummy I'm sorry to have missed her today, I'll email her in a bit to tell her myself.

Anonymous said...

Amnie is a darling! I love a row of cats on the bed :)

Caroline B said...

I'm glad you had a lovely walk to work off all that ice-cream!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lovely day out Amie. There are 2 old ladies here and a dog who forgot to learn to swim who would gladly help you with the icecream and invite you to share an afternoon tea with cream scones any day of the week... or midnight feastings too come to that.

Dolores said...

Those kitties look like they are in heaven. And to think that they had to move...
Amie sure did get an awful lot of ice cream - but then she does deservie it, doesn't she. Thanks for the day trip. I do like rides out in the country.

WoolenSails said...

Well someone had a wonderful day, lol.
What beautiful scenery.

Debbie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

My dearest Amie
I loved your adventures, and I so enjoyed hearing about the favorite foods that make your mouth water.
I was drooling thinking of the ice cream.
I am so happy to hear that the skys are buzzing again.
nitey nite my friend , i know you are tired.
love
tweedles

Heckety said...

Oh what a fun post! I'm glad Amie enjoyed her day out, and I'm glad she only 'uff's', perhaps she could give my fellas lessons in being gentlemen!