Friday 26 June 2009

Forever and just one more day

I always have a big problem saying goodbye to my four legged friends.

I suppose I hope that every time the decision has to be made it gets easier than the time before.
It never ever does get easier, no matter how hard I try..............

All the silly things we blog here on the Soggibottom blog, there is nothing more important to us than all our four legged friends who live here. They are always part of the cottage, no matter how small.............
In this case small cat, huge personality.................

She is on the blog for the last time.
Our Sneaky cat sitting in her usual place, on her bean bag, watching Mew warming the other side of herself by the fire two weeks ago.

I blogged a few weeks ago about how I love my dog..... love my cat x x x (cat's) x x x

Hey guys can I ask you although I have posted this......don't comment this time.

Loads more posts next week..........and I will try and find something we can all smile about.......

Michele/ Midge/ Mum and cottage keeper x x x


No comments: