Saturday 22 January 2011

Pups are us.... I wish....


I have emailed so many pics of this little guy today that I can't keep him a secret.
This is the click pic I took from Skype today.
Getting excited now about holding a new pup.... why do pups make you all gooey ?
Same with kittens.


My daughter won't thank me for this pic, one of them is called "Chops"....

Amie, before anyone asks doesn't always sit on the floor.
Amie is a lap dog.
Always has been and always will be.
Always our NO 1.... she is also approaching her 13th birthday... nearly made it Ames.
In the next post there will be lots of pics of Amie Soto Blossom, at the moment she is busy inspecting the inside of her eye lids.

We think it likely tomorrow when Amie and Chops meet they will both look at each other and then fall asleep.... I'll make sure I have the camera.

Have a good Sunday guys, we are off with the fairies, ah sorry, that should be off to be with our kids. Might try and sneak the pup home, I think Amie would sniff him out. She is very forgiving, but not that forgiving. I think there is one pup that has fallen on his paws and going to be a lucky lad.

15 comments:

Niky Sayers said...

Wow what a cutie!

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

How cute, but Amie will always
be tops, on my list of dogs! Have
fun, tomorrow!

Bear Hugs~Karen

Lynda (Granny K) said...

I'm sure Amie will show him who is 'top dog'! :o) Enjoy the fun! x

Sue said...

He looks so cute. Shar Pei pups are adorable. Be sure to take lots of pictures. I wish you could bottle the puppy breath and send me some.

Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!!!! Chops!! Awwwww he's adorable!!!! Awwww - what a cutie!! He and Amie will be bestest friends forever and ever!! Yay!! Take care
x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Pups are always fun, but when they get old, they are just simply so lovable. Bet the young ones are thrilled.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Amie Soto Blossom will need to tell us all about the puppy.
I think Ames would say "it makes me giggle".
Little Ames is a cuddle bug, just like me!
love
tweedles

Allie said...

HOW CUTE - love his name too! I can't wait to see pics of him and Amie meeting! You're right, he surely has landed on his paws!

Joanna said...

I'm in love with him too. Yes, puppies and kittens are so cuddly, it hurts. Amie looks great for her age!

Joanna said...

I'm in love with him too. Yes, puppies and kittens are so cuddly, it hurts. Amie looks great for her age!

Caroline B said...

Oh!!I just love puppies and he is a doozy, look at that face! Make sure to take LOTS of photos to show me. I am sure he will be spoilt rotten and Amie will treat him with the contempt he deserves, just like she did with Clovis, because she is a lady and above such tomfoolery!

Myra said...

awwww... I likes pups! This encounter should be interesting for Amie!!! An energetic pup, verses a 13 your old... hmmm...? lol!
Enjoy! 8-)

Cindy said...

I look forward to the photos. Too darned cute.

Remington said...

Very cool! Enjoy!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Amie you be sure to tell that young'in all about puppy manners. Enjoy meeting yor new cousin.