Monday 22 May 2017

Emily's bear at Soggibottom's rest and recuperation


Emily's bear is quite small and fragile.


She is not made of mohair. She is a second hand bear.
But, and there is a but, she belongs to Emily.


Emily and her bear. Quite a while ago.

When I clicked on my mail, I don't often click any more. Photo's of the little bear.
My first thought was, no way can I restore Pepper bear to her good looks in this photo.

BESIDES, I am an ARTIST..... Then laughed out loud.

It seems as other bear hospital's around the South West haven't even replied to emails. AW.
Bear's no matter what they are made of are very special. Especially to little girls of seven.

I cannot give back the years of love. I don't want to. Instead, I asked Emily what she wanted.
Little bear has spent time in a bath then drying out in good weather. HUM.....
Poor little lady.
I kept her head above water don't worry and I think she has enjoyed bubbles.
She has also spent time sunning herself in my little back garden.


Along with other's.


Emily's little bear will keep you up dated.
:- ) xxx

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is wonderful that you can bring back the little bear.
I have one of Dani's that has no clothes on, so I kept him and thinking of doing something nautical to go with the room. She had started a collection but seemed to lose them, so we gave up. I had a paddington too, not sure what happened to him.

Debbie

Lynda (Granny K) said...

I'm sure the little bear is in the safest of hands and will feel much better once he's enjoyed his stay with you. xx

Molly the Airedale said...

We know that Emily's little bear will get the bestest of care at your home.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are sure the Ark was great company for Pepper the Bear and we are even more certain that you will be able to make something very special happen to Pepper for little Emily. We can't wait to see more.

Woos - Misty and Lightning

Dolores said...

Aww, a well loved treasure. I'm sure you'll do your very beat for Emily's bear.

Joanna said...

Pepper has the cutest face. The little bear is in good hands.