Saturday 21 April 2012

System error


The clouds seem to have passed. The old Blogger interface is back for now at least.
Try the updated Blogger interface?
Go away !


 I felt a bit like Freya, stuck in the middle of the park with a storm brewing.


At least we know our little camera made it to where it was intended... System error....

We couldn't have worn it out already it's not a year old yet. At least we have our old trusty little pink number that was rescued from the cupboard yesterday. Turned it on and it still had it's charge. Wow... it's about five years old and still going strong..The camera not the charge before anyone tells me how great the battery is.  The pixel quality isn't as good, but IT WORKS.... It was good enough to take the above photo's on here, so it's not that bad.


Something entirely different, my friend Caroline at Uniqart is having a very unusual giveaway, Caroline is a lady of many talents, but don't tell her I told you.....

Hope you all have a great weekend.


 Freya is over at her blog THE CATFLAP CAVALIER as usual.
 

8 comments:

Sue said...

Those are some unfriendly looking clouds. I decided to stick it out with Blogger's new look. I'll get used to it eventually, just in time for them to change it again.

WoolenSails said...

I still have my oldest camera and it still works, just low pixels and heavier than the new ones. I would like one small camera, that takes good pictures and zoom, but that will never happen, lol.

Debbie

Old Kitty said...

Booo to blogger's new look - boooo!
LOL!

Awww yay for this camera!!

Have a great weekend too and big wave to sweet Freya! Take care
x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Nope
were nit asking for the clouds to come yet,,, we will stick it out!
Thank goodness for cameras who live in the cubboard, and have batteries that still work,
nitey nite
love
tweedles

Caroline B said...

I'm hanging on to the old look as long as possible too - having the same problem with Google analytics, the new improved version is worse than the old!
Keep dodging those showers!

Houseelf said...

Why do they keep mucking things about? I found much to my horror that a lot of blogs suddenly had passwords on including my own. I hurriedly got rid of mine. They are hard to read!! I also find it so much harder uploading more than 10 photos. Idiots at Blogger!!!

Ok rant over. :-)

Great that your old camera worked. Daughter's camera had to be repaired under a 1 year guarantee. I didn't buy the same make after that experience.

Viewing over- thankfully the rain held off while we walked the dogs for 1.5 hours. I hope you dodged the rain on your walk.

Soggibottom said...

Thanks for all your comments ref blogger :-) ARE THEY LISTENING THOUGH ?

I HOPE SO :-) and I thought it was just me :-) x x x

Doreen said...

I just love your bloggs, and its always good to receive your updates and news. You all (Freya Rose and Frankie de Tabby included) lead such a lovely "exploring" life together. Enjoy yourselves.
Luv and Hugs